DIVISION I MAY COLLECT INFORMATION
When we provide services, we may collect, store and use the following information relating to you. If you do not provide the relevant information, you may not be able to register as a user of our company or can not enjoy some of the services provided by our company, or can not achieve the relevant services to achieve the results.
THE INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE
- Relevant personal information, such as telephone numbers, e-mails, etc., provided to us when you register your account or use our services.
- The information you provide to other parties through our services, and the information you store when you use our services.
OTHER PARTIES TO SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
- Other parties’ information about your use of our services.
OUR COMPANY GETS YOUR INFORMATION
When you use the service, we may collect the following information:
- The log information refers to the technical information that the system may automatically acquire through cookies, web beacon, or other means when you use our services, including:
- Device or software information, such as your mobile device’s access to the configuration information provided by our services, the version of your IP address and mobile device, and the device identification number;
- Information about the mobile app (APP) and other software you have used, and the information you have used to use the mobile app and the software;
- You log in to use the services of our account, and the use of time and duration;
- The information (metadata) contained in the content you share through our services, such as the date, time, or location of the shared photo or video.
- Location information that refers to information about your location when you turn on device targeting and use our related services based on location, including:
- Your geographic location information collected by GPS or WiFi when using our services with mobile devices with targeting capabilities;
- You can stop the collection of your location by turning off targeting.
- Camera sensor data that refers to the camera data that you collect when you turn on the camera function of the device and use the services of our factory to scan, including:
- When you use our services with a camera-enabled mobile device, such as during device addition, you may need to collect camera sensor data by scanning a two-dimensional pattern to identify GID information
- You can stop the collection of your camera’s sensor data by turning off the camera function, but you will not be able to use our services.
- Microphone and Phone Status, which refers to the information about your microphone acquisition and current phone status when you turn on the microphone function of your device and use our related voice service, including:
- When you use our services with a microphone-enabled mobile device, collect information about your microphone data and current phone status information when you configure your device network and voice intercom service via sound waves
- You can stop the collection of audio data for your microphone by turning off the microphone function, but you will not be able to use our services.
HOW MAY I USE INFORMATION
Our information that may be collected during the course of your service is used for the following purposes:
- Provide services to you;
- Use our services for authentication, customer service, security precautions, fraud monitoring, archiving and backup purposes to ensure the safety of products and services that I provide to you,
- Help us to design new services to improve our existing services;
- Have a better understanding of how you access and use our services to respond to your personalized needs, such as language settings, location settings, personalized help services and instructions, or to you and others The user makes other responses;
- Software certification or management software upgrades;
- Involve you in the investigation of our products and services.
In order to allow you to have a better experience, to improve our services or other purposes you agree, in line with relevant laws and regulations under the premise of our Division may be collected through a service to gather information or personalization. The way for the Division I other services. For example, the information you collect when you use one of our services may be used in another service to provide you with specific content or to show you information about your non-universal push. If the Division I in the relevant services to provide the appropriate options, you can also authorize the Secretary for the service provided and stored information for our other services.
HOW YOU ACCESS AND CONTROL YOUR OWN PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will do everything possible to take appropriate technical means to ensure that you can access, update and correct your own registration information or use our services to provide other related equipment information. When accessing, updating, correcting and deleting the foregoing information, we may ask you to authenticate to protect your account.
DIVISION I MAY SHARE INFORMATION
We will not share your personal information with any third party without your consent, except as follows:
- We may share your personal information with our partners and third party service providers, contractors and agents (such as communication service providers who send e-mails or push notifications) (they may not be located in you Where the area is used) for the following purposes:
- Provide you with our services;
- To achieve the purpose of the «how we may use the information» section;
- Understand, maintain and improve our services.
- As our business continues to evolve, your personal information may be transferred as part of such transactions as a result of the possible merger, acquisition, transfer of assets or similar transactions between the Company and the Company. We will inform you before transfer.
- Our company may also retain, save or disclose your personal information for the following needs:
- Comply with applicable laws and regulations;
- Comply with court orders or other legal procedures;
- Comply with the requirements of the relevant government agency;
- It is a reasonable and necessary purpose to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to safeguard social and public interests, or to protect the safety and legitimate rights of our customers, our customers, other users or employees.
We use a variety of safety techniques and procedures to prevent the loss of information, improper use, unauthorized access or disclosure. For example, in some services, we will use encryption technology (such as SSL) to protect your personal information. But please understand that, due to technical constraints and the possible existence of a variety of malicious means, in the Internet industry, even if doing everything we can to strengthen security measures, it is impossible to always ensure that information is 100% safe. You need to understand that you access our services and the use of the system and communication network, there may be outside the control of the Division I outside the factors and problems.
THE INFORMATION YOU SHARE
Our services allow you to share certain images and video information, and once you choose to share, this information may remain in the public domain; even if you delete the shared information, the information may still be by other users or not by me Non-affiliated third party is independently cached, copied or stored, or maintained by other users or such third parties in the public domain.
So please be careful to share your function.
THE INFORMATION YOU SHARE
Mail and information push:
When you use our services, we may use your information to send an e-mail to your device or push a notice. If you do not wish to receive this information, you can follow the relevant tips, in the equipment, select the unsubscribe.
Service – related announcements:
We may issue a service-related announcement to you if necessary (for example, when a service is suspended due to system maintenance). You may not be able to cancel these announcements that are related to the service and do not belong to the promotion.
Our services may include or link to other services provided by third parties. E.g:
Log in directly through a third party social account and use the services provided by our company
MINORS USE OUR SERVICES
- information collected by third-party services (including any third party websites) accessed through our services;
- Information collected by other companies or organizations that conduct advertising services in our services.